I really love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's ultra gentle and calming. The foam it makes is realy silky and cleans everything without any makeup residue. I like it so much and this is probably the best cleanser I bought!

Love it

Posted by Penthesilya on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. It's gentle, cleans well. It leaves me with nice smooth feeling.

Posted by archeiherb on November 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have acne and sensitive skin.Useing this cleanser is so comfortable.After washing you don't need to have toner immediately,what i mean is this cleanser won't make your skin dry and tense.

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Ultra-Calming, Foaming Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Help a friend buy, she said good job!

Fantastic gentle formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great reasonably-priced face wash with an amazing gentle fragrance-free formula, It works great as a morning face wash which doesn't leave any dry feeling on the skin, and same time it works perfectly after my evening oil cleanse to wash of oily residue. I think people with sensitive skin will love this product for sure

Good! It gave me a clean face, but not dry at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, which is very confident, could put on face immediately after pumping out due to mousse formula. It gave me a clean face, but not dry at all.

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and I'm really impressed with it. I have sensitive skin which is both dry and I have acne, and I've spent a small fortune trying loads of different brands and products. This cleanser is so gentle but it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft and comfortable. I really think it's improved the redness too. Great price and a great product, I'll definitely buy it again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

For sensitive skin

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin - prone to rosacea and find that this product works very well for me. I live in New Zealand and unfortunately it is not available here, so have to purchase on line - but worth it.

This cleanser is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Foamy, smells nice, cleans perfect!

1 2