Stopped my husband's rashes, moisturised my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, my husband kept getting these rashes whenever we were about to settle down to sleep, and this body wash stopped the rashes from happening. We used to practically cover him in the Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream, but now we don't have to anymore. The texture is unlike most body washes; it's more viscous, almost like honey, and a dollop is enough to wash your entire body, so even though it's a small bottle, it will last quite long. The scent is pleasant, but light enough that it won't linger too long. On my rather dry skin, it was quite moisturizing; when I scratch my leg, I don't get the white lines that I usually do. Washing it off is a bit unusual because you don't get the usual squeaky clean feel you would using most soaps, most likely because of the moisturizing nature of the colloidal oatmeal. I just came back to buy five bottles.

Alway my first choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Aveeno is my best suggestion to people.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

tried different Aveeno body wash before and this is one of the best

What season to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Winter use is better

Daily Spa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells so gd n relaxing. Feels like im in the spa everyday i shower. I love to add about 10 drops of avocado oil or olive oil in the shower gel on my wash cloth for a closer shave n i dun need to moisturise after. If i do, its just an extra treat. If i dun, still silky soft skin :)

No more Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is not itchy anymore after I started using this body wash

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

this product is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this product abroad, as it sounded just what I needed. It took ma a while to find it again to buy it, but now I have found it I will be purchasing it again before I run out. Just so nice to use.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product and quick delivery

Fab !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My shower is so much better with this body wash- the calming smell, the nice feeling- i will definately buy it again !

1 2 3