Stopped my husband's rashes, moisturised my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, my husband kept getting these rashes whenever we were about to settle down to sleep, and this body wash stopped the rashes from happening. We used to practically cover him in the Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream, but now we don't have to anymore. The texture is unlike most body washes; it's more viscous, almost like honey, and a dollop is enough to wash your entire body, so even though it's a small bottle, it will last quite long. The scent is pleasant, but light enough that it won't linger too long. On my rather dry skin, it was quite moisturizing; when I scratch my leg, I don't get the white lines that I usually do. Washing it off is a bit unusual because you don't get the usual squeaky clean feel you would using most soaps, most likely because of the moisturizing nature of the colloidal oatmeal. I just came back to buy five bottles.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Calming and silky

Alway my first choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Aveeno is my best suggestion to people.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

tried different Aveeno body wash before and this is one of the best

What season to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Winter use is better

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smell so good, I have an eczema and can't used any fragrant shower gel, but this one works, it's soft and moisturizes and really makes me relaxed. For sure will buy it again.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells really good and it gentle on the skin.

Daily Spa

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells so gd n relaxing. Feels like im in the spa everyday i shower. I love to add about 10 drops of avocado oil or olive oil in the shower gel on my wash cloth for a closer shave n i dun need to moisturise after. If i do, its just an extra treat. If i dun, still silky soft skin :)

No more Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is not itchy anymore after I started using this body wash

Excellent product!