Best hand moisturizer - hands down!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is fantastic. The oat formula moisturizes deep, and it's also comforting to know that it doesn't have a bunch of artificial stuff in it. As a male, I also appreciate the fact that it is unscented and doesn't make my hands smell like perfume...not an easy feature to find in hand cream!

Excellent. Very moisturizing. No smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have dry hands and this is the best hand moisturizer I have tried. Its very moisturizing compared to other moisturizers and works fast. I also have sensitive nose and this has no smell. Perfect.

質感清爽, 保濕及滋潤度足夠

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

質感清爽, 保濕及滋潤度足夠

Good brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good handcrem

For me, it is Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At las I found a fragerance free cream that is not sticky. I really love this product it does the job perfectly. Yes, I love it. For those sencetive to smills , this will be your perfect choice.

it's nice cream

Posted by bbchris on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

but it doesn't last 24 hours as it claims, a few hours. However I do like it for being fragrance free and easy to apply.

didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizing effect is not as I expected

No Quality Seal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

No quality seal and only tape the cap with a transparent tape. It's different from other Aveeno products that I bought before.

not that resulted i wish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not that rich not get any results of long moisturizer

horrible iherb service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered product, did not get delivery, no reminder or message was sent and said to be sent back to main distributor Tried to highlight this in the iherb app but there's a bug, always says check your internet connection even though I'm on network or wifi. Tried emailing through the desktop site for solution but no response after more than a week. Seems like pretty poor Customer Service!