Excellent for a very dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended. :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on August 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally, i found a good body lotion that can absorb well & fast. It TRULY WORKS!!!. This lotions makes my very dry, sensitive (i have eczema) and itchy skin beautifully moisturised. Before purchasing this, i did a research and reading many online reviews about Aveeno. Many people with a same skin problems as me used this line of brand and have a very good results!! . This brand is not in my country market and thank god i- Herb carry this line. You don't have to use much, a little goes a long way. Just choose which one that suits your skin and need. Very happy with this purchase :D

Great lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for itchy stressed skin.

Value For Money Body & Facial Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this moisturizer as I needed a replacement for a more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I bought from my local drugstore which is not available on this site. That one had a 2% colloidal oatmeal content which was excellent to prevent itch & to eliminate dryness. However with Aveeno 24hr Moisturizing Lotion, no amount of colloidal oatmeal is stated and its anti-itch and moisturizing properties loses out to the more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I previously used. At least a 2% colloidal oatmeal content is essential to get the immediate relief effect from itchiness & dryness. Hopefully, Aveeno would bring the colloidal oatmeal content to at least 2% or more eventually. Nevertheless, its still an affordable buy, its just that you need to apply several layers to get rid of the itch or dryness on your body. The plus point here is that you can also use this as a facial moisiturizer without any rashes or acne developing. So its actually a 2 in 1 product. Trust me, I have very very sensitive skin but my face was smooth & radiant after every application. Have been using it on my face about 3 times a week for the past 3 months, so far so good.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product for my daughter itchy skin. Much cheaper to buy it online compare to the shop

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never irritates, and is actually better, ingredients-wise, than other Aveeno lotions for pregnancy and breastfeeding

Great!

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my mom who suffers from very dry skin and she LOVES it! she says it's better than any other body lotion she has ever tried.

Moisture plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective moisturizer for senior person for daytime and under foundation.

THE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hands down the best body lotion EVER during the winter months in South Korea. I don't get dry flaky skin like with all the brands I've tried. Please do not stop selling this product.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the light scent. Work perfectly for my skin. Really loved it.

no scent and gentl

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is an okay product. i found it lightly moisturising my skin and doesn't have any strong scent.

1 2 3 4