Great product for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works well a the regular soap bar for someone with atopic/psoriasis skin. It cleans the skin but does not make it dry.

Good soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with the product. Doesn't dry my skin. The smell isn't wonderful though, but doesn't smell bad either, it's not my primary concern anyways.

Great, earthy feel on skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had been using Aveeno body wash, then switched to this after reading that soap bars are better for the planet as well as the skin. LOVE this soap bar, [though i wish it didn't come in a plastic package within]. Leaves no film on the skin [unlike other handmade bar soaps I had tried].

Nice Gentle Soap for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for over a month and it has been great for my sensitive skin. It cleanses without irritating my skin. The bar smells like oatmeal without any artificial fragrance added. I usually use it with a bubble foam net so that rich foam can be made within a second. This can make the bar last longer as well. I use it at night after I remove my makeup with cleansing oil.The price is very friendly at iHerb as I found it doubled the price at the organic grocery store near my place. Just a reminder that this soap bar will melt more quickly in moist so I put the bar inside a soap box so the bar can keep in shape. Definitely recommended given its price and quality!

Nice, moisturising bar soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says, which is to clean and moisturise. However, I do find that the soap gets "slimey" and used up pretty soon. Perhaps it's because of the moisturising components. In any case, I've discovered another brand (Sappo Hill) on Iherb and I'll be sticking with that from now on! :)

Better than expected

Posted by aznamela on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time to try this bar and I love it! It gently exfoliates without irritating my sensitive skin. I used to have rough skin on my elbows, after 1 week of using it's now softer and smoother. Will definitely buy again.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good Product .....

Aveeno Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, really calms irritable dry skin.

1 2 3