Great product for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works well a the regular soap bar for someone with atopic/psoriasis skin. It cleans the skin but does not make it dry.

Good soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with the product. Doesn't dry my skin. The smell isn't wonderful though, but doesn't smell bad either, it's not my primary concern anyways.

Great, earthy feel on skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had been using Aveeno body wash, then switched to this after reading that soap bars are better for the planet as well as the skin. LOVE this soap bar, [though i wish it didn't come in a plastic package within]. Leaves no film on the skin [unlike other handmade bar soaps I had tried].

Nice Gentle Soap for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for over a month and it has been great for my sensitive skin. It cleanses without irritating my skin. The bar smells like oatmeal without any artificial fragrance added. I usually use it with a bubble foam net so that rich foam can be made within a second. This can make the bar last longer as well. I use it at night after I remove my makeup with cleansing oil.The price is very friendly at iHerb as I found it doubled the price at the organic grocery store near my place. Just a reminder that this soap bar will melt more quickly in moist so I put the bar inside a soap box so the bar can keep in shape. Definitely recommended given its price and quality!

Nice, moisturising bar soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says, which is to clean and moisturise. However, I do find that the soap gets "slimey" and used up pretty soon. Perhaps it's because of the moisturising components. In any case, I've discovered another brand (Sappo Hill) on Iherb and I'll be sticking with that from now on! :)

Good Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice soap, non drying. I have a very dry skin, and it doesn't dry my skin out completely, given that I apply moisturizer after wash. Neutral smell, last fairly long time

Excellent soap product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product since my Daughter was born in 1966; my family physician recommended it for her facial skin problems (he was from Scotland.) I also used it too at that time; have used it faithfully ever sense. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, it is bar none the best facial soap you can use for your complexion. At the age of seventy-five I still get ask what the secret is to my beautiful skin. A five star rating it truly deserves. Lauretta

Better than expected

Posted by aznamela on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time to try this bar and I love it! It gently exfoliates without irritating my sensitive skin. I used to have rough skin on my elbows, after 1 week of using it's now softer and smoother. Will definitely buy again.

Love it