Good,replace your junk Ketchup with this product.

Posted by PracticalReviews on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes exactly like your casual Ketchup so your kids will not notice any downside,so buy it instead of your regular Ketchup because this does not contain High-fructose corn syrup ( HFCS ) which is probably made from a GMO "Frankenstein" corn and maybe some MSG (Monosodium glutamate) as a deadly collaborator and no health benefits in any shape or form.the price is very reasonable for organic as well. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

Very tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

In Ukraine there is no ketchup like that. Thats is why I buy it from iherb.

You can taste the tomatoes!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on April 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally a ketchup that you can actually taste the real tomatoes unlike others. I usually don't like Annie's sauces but this one is good!

No MSG. Yay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently found out that I'm allergic to MSG. Many people don't know that food processors use MSG in their products but list it as "Natural Flavor" or "Spices" there are many other aliases. This product doesn't have MSG or anything that will turn into MSG in your body. It is so nice to have fries with Ketchup. It tastes a tiny bit different, but not in a bad way. It really is good.

Delicious and natural! MSG-free!

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on October 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is absolutely delicious. It is much better than any other brand of ketchup that we have tasted. It is very rich and very good tasting. We try to buy from the annies naturals brand because they are one of the very few out there that have a great deal products that are organic and MSG-free./Восхитительно вкусный кетчуп! Этот кетчуп гораздо вкуснее всех тех которые мы пробoвали раньше! Мы покупем продукцию от Annie's Naturals потому что они одни из немногих имеют хорошую цену+органический продукт который не содержит Monosodium Glutamate(усилитель вкуса который вызывает вредные для здоровья реакции).

Slightly healthier alternative

Posted by LantauMama on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

This offers my kids a slightly healthier alternative to other ketchups, and the taste is very good.

Great ketchup without the nasties at long last

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

for the first time, i didn't have to wince when my kids kept asking for more. about bloody time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was afraid for bying ketchup online - specially one none of my friends have tasted before. I am so happy! This ketchup tastes kinda like Heinz, just better! Here in Norway we are so used to sweet ketchup, so is was a surprise for me when the ketchup tasted a little salt-ish, but it was so good. Bought this some weeks ago, and have to buy it again! Never been a ketchup-lover, but this made me convert over to the tomato side.

like when I was a kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just great, flavoursome like when i was kid before stuff got bland and commercial. Tastes real. Bought 2 for me and one for a gift. In Australia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome tomato sauce. Tastes exactly like any other bottled sauce but without the nasties!! highly recommend!