Great product especially at trial price

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this as a trial item and am very happy with it. It has brightened my dark spots in 2 weeks and you only need to use a little bit every night and morning after cleansing. I will reorder this item.

Guaranteed Andalou Naturals Quality

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on December 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

All Andalou Naturals products I have used have been good and this is no exception. The doft is quite strong, orange like. This trial size is perfect to take with you if going to travel somewhere. Probiotic + C Renewal Cream contains a nice array of moisturizing ingredients (primarily from plant-based fatty acids) and skin-identical ingredients (glycerin, squalane, and hyaluronic acid), making it a good choice for those with normal to dry skin. True to the product’s name, you will find a series of probiotics (alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, polymnia sonchifolia root, and lactobacillus) as well as a form of vitamin C known as magnesium ascorbyl phosphate. There is no doubt about the benefits of vitamin C for the skin. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

doesn't worth a penny

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

A small tube didn't last long, no significant change :( مايسوى ابددد خلاص كرهت شركة اندالو

Kind of greasy ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It felts really oily on my face and it makes me breack out... Not for me

Струва си

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Чудесен крем, с лека текстура. Бързо попива и кожата веднага става гладка и мека. Има приятен цитрусов аромат.

Not greasy at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

It a good product and not greasy at all. It apply smoothly. Will try their other series next time.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't use this cream every day, but when I do I can notice the difference: skin feels more elastic, firmer and nourished. Very good cream.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

It;s perfect for winter. Vit C is very good for my skin

Its work

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it I can see the different in my skin.