Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best body butter I have ever used. The scent in heavenly. I will buy again and again. I will try other products from this company as well. Great prices and great products, who could ask for more.

Lovely smell and good glide

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a massage therapist and I like to use this product on my clients because A. It smells great and B. the ingredients are all high quality. I feel good about its effects on the skin, especially for pregnant mamas. The lavender helps my clients relax.

Best body cream ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is so much better than any other body moisturiser I have ever used and the plus is that is all natural, no nasty stuff in it, has a wonderful lavender fragrance too. I found it absorbs in really well, leaving skin soft and moisturised and stays that way all day. Will be using this for ever on my dry aging skin!

so nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like smell and touch for this items. moist is very nice too . thanks :)I hope size is more big....

Not as moisturing as a butter should be

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chose this over the lotion to hope it will be more moisturizing. The moisture and protection effect on the skin (not to mention the smell is not pleasant) is definitely a so-so only.

Thick & good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin and as for me It could be more hydrating, but as it is it is a good product too. I will look for smth stronger.

Body Butter

Posted by karishma on June 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

NICE NICE NICE!!! Rich and velvety butter, not greasy at all! Makes my skin very smooth.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best body butter ever. Smells amazing, super moisturizing and feels great on the skin. My skin is very dry and this is one of the few products that manage to keep it in good shape. The tube packaging is amazing and makes it handy and hygienic. Would love to try the other andalou body butters too in the future.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. Love the texture, Love my skin after using this butter. One of my favourite products. Will buy again.

VERY moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Non-greasy and nice and thick. I love this stuff. My favorite body butter every!

1 2