Picked me up

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't think that taking this would have the effect on me it has. I have much more energy than I did before and just feel better in myself.

Great health benefits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Good in a fruit smoothie with many health benefits.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this 2to3 times a week and it extremely good for my body. I highly recommend this product

Bone Broth Collagen Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is easy to use and mix with any fruits you want and have a nice taste

LOVE THIS!

Posted by juliaheis on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product--I usually make my own bone broth but sometimes it's not easy to incorporate into my day. I put this lovely powder into my smoothie in the morning and I believe it has helped my digestion and is very healing. It is also very good tasting. Lightly sweet and vanilley but not overpowering. I am very pleased with this and will continue to buy it, along with regular collagen gelatin protein powder.

I Highly Recommend

Posted by DEBBIE on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Two thumbs up for both taste and effectiveness. From among chocolate, pure and vanilla, this is the best for taste. I never miss a day to drink this either with smoothie or just that as a drink.

Best in its class

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product ! will be buying again!!!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taking this product has increased my energy level and relief pain from my ankles.

Bone broth collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff!!! See such a difference in my hair!! Will always use!!

Doesn’t taste like vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

This doesn’t taste like vanilla at all. It has a very strong unpleasant taste that overwhelms whatever you put it in. I’d suggest buying the plain one so you can at least have it as a bone broth drink if you want. I’m going to try another brand as I can’t stomach the taste this leaves in my mouth. It’s a shame as I bought the larger size thinking that it would be good.

1 2