Opened up a whole new culinary world.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've had quite a big operation called Whipples - which is generally for pancreatic cancer. I've had part of my stomach & pancreas removed - as well as my Gall Bladder. I've been winding down my food options to the point of being a low fat vegan because I just can't digest anything - despite taking prescription pancreatic enzymes. Recently I started taking these Ox Bile and they've changed my life ! I can't believe how many more foods I can now enjoy. No more upset tummies either. I will never be with out them now.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gets the poop moving out... good stuff

WOW! Impressed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After trying to increase healthy fats in my diet I was feeling nauseous. This is a sign of low bile so I thought I would give these a try and WOW! What a difference they make. I can eat anything now. Very, very happy customer!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes terrible (!) but it is very strong and effective.

Help for Gerd/Heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My ND recommended Ox Bile for me. Evidently the cause of my heartburn/GERD is not being able to digest fats. This works so well! I can hardly believe I no longer suffer from indigestion because of this product. It's been magical for me!

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this when eating a meal with good quality fats and it helps me digest. I"m doing a protocol which is also helping my gallbladder to produce it's own bile but in the meantime I use this sometimes. Good product and no toxic expedient in the capsule.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It was helpful for me

Works Well .. life changing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product works well

Great for digestion problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a nutritionist recommend this when I was having problems with my gut and fructose malabsorption. Its really strong so I saved it for meals out where I wasn't totally sure what was in the meal. I found if I used this too often I would get a bit of heartburn but on occasions this worked really well.

The product is fine but I did not expect to have to pay import duty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is fine but I did not expect to have to pay import duty.