High Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Made by the same company as Sovereign Silver but at higher concentration of 23ppm, same small particle size. It seems about the most highly regarded silver product out there, and the one used by health practitioners. I gather this is also IV quality. I have read great reports of it working on various problems like Lyme, MS etc. I wish iherb would carry the larger (double) size. I am noticing so far some positive effects on my health.

liked it very much.

Posted by BoBoTheClown on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

liked it very much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the best. recommended by top holistic doctors.

Fast Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything was packed properly and delivery was fast and efficient .

EXCELLENT STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent stuff. I get a lot of Urinary Tract Infections and this is the most helpful product you can get. When I first feel an infection coming on I take 5-10 ml every hour for the first day (helps enormously with pain as well as killing bacteria) and then three or four times a day for the next 7 days. I have been using it for four years now and have never had any side effects. My doctor said to take it once a day all the time for immune health along with Bovine Colostrum. If I go on holidays I am always sure to pack my Argentyn 23, I would never be without. My doctor also said the best way to absorb it is to put it under the tongue and hold there for three minutes. If I start to feel a sore throat coming on I spray it on the back of my throat several times for the first day and often it goes away completely. If a cold gets a hold, I nebulize Argentyn 23 every few hours for the first day and then the cold is gone. Best stuff I have ever come across.

Product works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a mouth wash and it helps with gum infections.

Ineffective and expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this product overpriced and not so effective ad other types of ionic silver.

Damaged package and product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The good news it arrived one day later then promised per re-direct from ups to usps and was placed in a locked mail box !! The bad news: The box felt a little moist, when opened it leaked all over my hands and my nearby keyboard, I did not even opened the bubble wrap, visually: there was a green bubble wrap around the body of the product bottle, not the entire bottle, the bottom and top was exposed, the bottle was lying and rolling freely in the larger box, the air pillow protector was floating on top. I placed the entire box on my kitchen counter and in a short time had the silver hydro Sol solution in a puddle all over my counter seeping through the shipping box, I placed the entire wet box by now in a plastic trash bag to contain the now excessive leak thinking of a way how one would ship this wet mess as a return even. Totally distraught as I made an effort to upgrade my much needed Silver Hydrosol to a better brand with higher ppm' s at a higher price as I recently purchased. Please forgive me for making this a longer review : A seasoned RN, now after 3 years in remission after an advanced stage cancer and lyme, I took on a job as a Packer/online order processor at Nordstrom's, when I have liquid bottles of any sort (not much precious healthcare products), I take all precaution to do a total protective wrap, place the air pillows underneath and side to create a 'cradle effect' for shipping. Sorry to inform you with this news, as I appreciate your company and services and products for some time now. Please advise, thanks. Marguerite Kuhn