works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

this stuff smells nice and is easy on hands and seems to clean well on different surfaces. it leaves no residue as i have a darker laminate floor that shows streaks no matter how hard i try with other products. no sreaks with this one!!!

Best eco floor cleaner I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and lasts FOREVER. I mop 1000 ft. sq. a day (laminate floors) and this bottle goes for months. What a deal!

Posted by Sprinkles on December 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am THRILLED to have found this brand and I can't say enough good things about it! This floor cleaner is superb. You mix some in your bucket (or whatever) of water and mop with it. It cleans outstandingly well, no need to rinse, and has a very nice light NATURAL, 100% ESSENTIAL OIL scent that didn't give me any kind of headache or chemical reaction at all, like I'm prone to get from products that use the unhealthy synthetic fragrances. I have also bought the Attitude hand soaps and Bathroom Eco Cleaner (spray) and love them ALL.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent wash (I use to clean the floor), the floor stays clean for a long time, there is no divorce.

Excellent product

Posted by claireabelle on June 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works well on my wood laminate floors and bathroom/kitchen tiles. It doesn't streak and leaves a nice clean finish. Much better than any other eco floor cleaner I've used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

we love it!

good for home with pets!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

used to use young living cleanser but too expensive,this one can be the replacement

Bets and inexpensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yup, this is the one.

Floor cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great to use. Better than squirt and mop types. Leaves a clean feeling.

Great for removing dog drool!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a dog and my friends who visit often have two. So my tiled floors often have dog drool smeared all over, which is inevitable but really quite gross. I put a little bit of this detergent in my spray mop and cleaning up after a visit is really fast. I don't have to scrub the floor with the mop, just spritz the diluted detergent on and run the mop over maybe twice at the most and the drool marks are gone, with no streaks. I like that the formulation seems to be safe for the dogs too. I was using another brand previously, which was also supposedly non-toxic and all that, but it left my floors VERY slippery. This one doesn't; it feels smooth and not sticky, but not so slick that you worry you'll fall down.

1 2