5 stars

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In Bosnia I would pay for this much capsules about 55 USD ! And they are great. For extensive therapy use these capsules like this: 1st week 2 capsules per day (divided as you like, usually one in the morning, the other one in the evening, or both of them at once) 2nd week 2 capsules two times daily 3rd week (until the supply is out) 2 capsules three times daily. Then use these capsules 1 per day for four months !!! http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension-Certified-European-Milk-Thistle-120-Veggie-Caps/35953 Your liver will be grateful !

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My trusted brands and it's affordable.

Thistle extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I felt better about three day after I started taking two capsule after breakfast every morning. I felt 20 years younger, much more energy than before.

herbal product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product for liver detoxification. Felt better after use.

Approved by Consumer Labs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started using this product and have had no problems. I trust Consumer Labs advice. I switched from Trader Joe's brand because it's hard to find.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a number of years. It really works. Thank you for carrying this as local pharmacy does not.

milk thistle extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful takes away the nasty nausea I had.

Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've purchased a 21st Century Health Care Product. It's a vegetarian formula and was a good price.

This company didnt put this product in my order and ignored my request

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will never try to order here, because service is awful, very slow and dont care customers. Hope this company will close soon. Have a nice day ! ps - products also not good.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

1 2 3