Laxative effect.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a pleasant taste. It contains Senna leaves, which are known to have a laxative effect, which means more time at the toilet. I think this is the main method of slimming of this tea. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea and started using it just yesterday and I have been to the bathroom more than 5 times.. I like the taste but it causes alot of pains in my stomach. I really need to drop the weight but the pains are unbearable for real .

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this is the evening around 6pm so it doesn't surprise me in the later morning. My first couple nights I used as directed & it was still a little strong. But what I do like is that its not as harsh as a laxative & does not cause those nasty cramps. The taste is ok.. not yummy like I expected, but I'm not complaining b/c it works.

strong effect - use with caution!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it about once a week (brew only 1 minute) to do a thorough cleaning, or if I've eaten something that needs help digesting :) I would recommend to use with caution : the first time I used it I only brewed it for 2 (TWO) minutes, drank at around 7pm, and the next morning at 7am I was woken up with strong "poo cramps" and had to go to the bathroom to empty out at least 4 times. So it's definitely effective in emptying out your system, but I would start with just 1 minute of brewing, it still works very well... and in my experience it takes about 12 hours to take effect, so plan on being near a bathroom and I would recommend NO coffee or tea the next morning till it's worked its way through your system!

Herbal slimming tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the tea helps to keep me regular and is a nice drink

good flavor

Posted by Freederika on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

delicious tea, a good flavor! but is present in the tea leaves senna. it's not very comfortable for me. but if you have a problem with bowel movement, then you this tea is very good! )))

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i like the tea

Retired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't find your product in any stores in my area so I had to go online. Your website listed stores that don't actually carry it. The actual on line experience was easy and expeditious. I would definitely use your product again and would use the on line convenience to receive it.

Taste Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the slimming claims but it's a nice tea and good price

Serious laxative effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't help me lose weight but it keeps you regular. It's super strong as well so I wouldn't steep the tea bag too long or you'll be sorry the next day when you're doubled over and running for the loo.

1 2 3