- 产品代码: JKM-02001
- UPC代码: 811721020013
- 包裹里的产品数量: 三十 计数
12.7 x 16.5 x 2.5 cm , 0.09 公斤切换到英制单位
- Since 1907
- Menthol Cough Suppressant Oral Anesthetic
- Made Using the Finest Natural Ingredients
- Drops of Smoothness
- No Added Color
Original Throat & Chest Lozenges by Jakemans have been formulated to effectively relieve sore throats and coughs since 1907.
Made in Boston, England, these are the smoothest lozenges you'll every try thanks to our unique liquid-drop method that ensures you get relief without sharp edges inside or outside the lozenges.
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purposes|
|Menthol 5 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients glucose syrup, peppermint oil (flavoring), sugar, water.|
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.