Life Extension, X-R Shield，90粒素食胶囊
超值闪购为限时限量活动，手慢无！ 限制条件: 一单限购一款一件闪购特价商品。如果您购买数量超过1件、或回购复购、或同时订购其他闪购特价产品，您需要按照常规销售低价进行支付。 闪购特价不可以跟其他促销活动叠享。
- 过期日期: 六月 2021
- 产品代码: LEX-19190
- UPC代码: 737870191902
- 包裹里的产品数量: 90 计数
13 x 6.4 x 6.4 cm , 0.11 公斤切换到英制单位
- Maintains Cellular Integrity
- Dietary Supplement
This ginkgo extract contains the lowest level of ginkgolic acid available, even lower than the stringent 5 ppm German commission E limit. Ginkgolic acid is an allergen for some people and is present in much higher levels in lower quality products.
X-R Shield is an all-natural, oral formula that supports cellular integrity and DNA health. Ionizing radiation emits sufficient energy to disturb the very atoms we're made of, producing ions known as free radicals. Free radicals have the potential to affect living tissue — including your DNA. But the specific nutrients in X-R Shield can help maintain and support cellular integrity and DNA health, especially if you're going to be exposed to sources of ionizing radiation!
Benefits at a Glance:
- Supports cellular integrity
- Maintains healthy DNA
- Provides lemon balm and Ginkgo biloba for powerful antioxidant support
- Encourages the production of white blood cells with organic Spirulina
Ionizing radiation permeates our world
From solar ultraviolet to cosmic radiation to X-rays from medical diagnostic imaging procedures like CT scans, ionizing radiation consists of waves and particles of sufficient energy to disturb atoms, “knocking out” electrons to create ions.
Also known as free radicals, these ions have the potential to interact with living tissues and disturb cell structures, including fragile DNA.
In addition to limiting and/or avoiding excessive ionizing radiation exposure from various sources (e.g., recurrent transcontinental plane travel and frequent medical diagnostic imaging procedures like CT and/or PET scans) whenever reasonable, additional cellular support during ionizing radiation exposure and free radical generation is helpful for optimal health.
A review of the published scientific literature reveals that certain nutrients may help support and nourish the body's cellular integrity in the context of ionizing radiation.
X-R Shield provides three nutrients that help support and maintain cellular integrity:
- Lemon balm supports production of superoxide dismutase (SOD), glutathione peroxidase, and catalase — your body's natural defense against oxidative damage. They provide critical support by inhibiting the formation of dangerous free radicals, supporting your body's natural defense of critical DNA.
- Ginkgo biloba supports the body's capacity to scavenge reactive oxygen species, which can interact with DNA. This further helps support your body's natural defense system in the context of DNA.
- Spirulina supports immune system production of white blood cells in the bone marrow. These immune cells are critical for a healthy immune response.
Prior to ionizing radiation exposure (e.g., transcontinental plane travel or medical diagnostic imaging procedures consider taking three capsules of X-R Shield one to three times daily beginning at least five days beforehand and continue taking until the bottle is finished.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take three (3) capsules one to three times daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Suggested duration of use: Start at least 5 days prior to a diagnostic protocol and continue taking until the bottle is complete.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice bran, maltodextrin, silica.
|Serving Size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Organic Spirulina Powder (providing phycocyanin)||1335 mg||**|
|Lemon Balm extract (aerial part)||200 mg||**|
|Ginkgo extract (leaf) [std. to 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides, 6% total terpene lactones, <1 pmm ginkgolic acid]||40 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|