- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Make Laundry Fun Again!
- New & Improved Formula!
- Discover the Difference!
- Get Your Clothes & Diapers Rockin' Clean!
- 45 / 90 Loads h·e
- Available in Several Other Natural Scents!
- Dye free - Naturally scented - No fillers - Cleans and deodorizes - No enzymes or optical brighteners - 100% phosphate free - Great for kid's clothes - Easy rinsing formula - Works great on microfiber stink! - Perfect for all cloth diapers - Recyclable packaging - HE compatible - Great for hard and soft water - Economical at 13 cents a load!
this cloth diaper & laundry detergent was born out of necessity and perfected over many months. It's made of safe, phosphate free ingredients, which are good for the planet, and is great for kid's clothes and diapers.
- Tree hugger approved & phosphate free
- Never tested on animals (only baby butts)
- Easy rinsing formula saves you time and money
- Formulated for hard & soft water (so stinkies are history)
Are scents ok for diapers?
We like yummy smelling detergent (Do you blame us?), so we found a way to make 100% natural scents that rinse away! It's cool. All you smell is clean, not funk!
To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent, do the following:
- Fill your washer with hot water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin' Green along with your diapers or clothing.
- Let it soak for approximately 30-60 minutes, then launder as usual, skipping the soap. If you have a HE machine, you can press the start or pause button to soak.
*Tip: Repeat this process anytime you need a good deep cleaning. If your diapers have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks (or overnight) to get them in good condition Those with hard water, may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
- Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent. Ah... yummy...
- Dump your diapers/clothes into the washer and do a cold rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. The more water, the better!
- Add the detergent, and do a wash cycle. Use 2-3 Tbsp per load*. For HE machines or those with soft water use 1-2 Tbsp*.
- Double rinse.
*Those with soft water (or HE machines) may need less detergent to get their diapers and clothing clean, so adjust accordingly.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and kids. Warning and Emergency Instructions: If irritation develops, please discontinue use immediately. In case of ingestion contact Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 or seek medical attention immediately. Take care to avoid contact with eyes and flush immediately, and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, bio-degradable surfactants, natural fragrance (if scented)