- Natural as Mud
Deep, shimmery merlot nail polish
Non-Toxic Nail Polish
Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It's safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes.
If thinning is needed, add 1 or 2 drops of water. Shake well. For maximum chip resistance, blow dry polished nails for 1 minute on warm heat/low blower setting. Use with Piggy Paint Topcoat & Basecoat for improved performance.
Aqua, acrylates copolymers, butoxy diglycol, methylisothiazolinone. May contain: mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments.