- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Pizza Base in 5 minutes Just Add Water
- Kosher Parve
- GFCF Approved
This Orgran products is
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Yeast free
- Soy free
- Nut free
- Vegan & natural
The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
The trusted name since 1953
With a shared passion for pizza and the expertise of the true pizzaiolos of Naples, Orgran brings to you an Italian style pizza mix for perfect pizza creations.
Orgran pizza & pastry mix is a convenient and versatile mix that is naturally wheat free & gluten free, so get out the rolling pin and oven bake delicious authentic style Italian pizza with your favorite toppings.
This product enables you to make gluten free pizza and can also be used to make scones and pastry for delicious jam tarts, pies and quiches.
Orgran is a world leader and trusted name in natural gluten free nutrition and foods for well being. You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives have been added to this product.
Important: For all applications rice flour or maize starch is required for dusting to avoid sticking.
- Preheat oven (conventional) to 200°C/400F and oil 3 x 25cm (10 inch) pizza trays. Note: diet permitting, yeast and sugar can be removed from the below (#2) instructions - following all other instructions.
- Dissolve 4 g ( 1 tsp) sugar in 250 ml (8.8 oz) lukewarm water or milk (dairy, soy, rice) and stir in 7 g (0.2 oz) instant dried yeast. Allow the yeast mixture to rest in a warm place for approx 5 minutes or until active and frothy. If using water in place of milk additional time will be required to activate yeast.
- Empty to contents if this pack in a large bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add 20 ml (0.7 oz) olive oil to other liquid mixture and add this to the flour. Combine with a spoon until the dough can be collected in a ball and kneaded by hand. Knead dough briefly on a board dusted with rice flour, divide into 3 pieces, and roll out into circles to fit pizza trays or desired thickness.
- Top with desired toppings and bake for 15-20 minutes until the toppings are bubbling and golden.
Maize starch, potato starch, maize flour, raising agents: Glucono delta lactone, sodium bicarbonate, pea flour, salt, stabilizers: xanthan gum, carboxymethylcellulose, methylcellulose.
Allergen free international (A.F.I) certification #A61010910
Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, milk/latte free, egg & animal derivtave free.
Orgran: Leading gluten free natural foods. The trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being. Gluten free food should not be a compromise alternative but a natural way to fulfilling dietary requirements. Food needs to be pure in ingredients and production and free from potential allergens. It should be of natural composition and have adequate nutritional value to promote and regenerate better health and dietary balance. Orgran is the pioneer producer of natural foods and specifically utilises wholesome natural alternative grain nutrition to assist with dietary requirements for optimum digestive health and well being.
|Serving Size:.1.3 oz (37.5 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||1|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||1.0 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4