- For Longer Life
- Fat & Water Soluble Vitamin B1
- Dietary Supplement
Benfotiamine is the fat soluble form of vitamin B1 clinically tested to offer protection against advanced glycation end products, typically associated with blood glucose irregularities.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule four times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If using Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer or Super Carnosine, only two (2) to three (3) capsules daily are needed to reach the optimal dose of 400 mg daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl)||25 mg||1667%|
|**Daily Value not established.|