- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Sippy Cup, 3-12 Months, Stage 2/3, Green, 6.5 oz (192 ml) Cup (Discontinued Item)
- 运输重量: 0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- 产品代码: IPL-01228
- UPC条形码: 715418012285
- 包装数量: 6.5 oz (192 ml) Cup
- 体积重量: 3.6 x 4.6 x 3.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Grow healthy. Grow happy.
- BPA Free!
- PVC free
- Nitrosamine Free
- Easy-Grip Handles
- Flip-Up Spout
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Free of PVC, BPA, nitrosamine, and known harmful phthalates. Classic design with easy-to-hold side handles.
Flip-up spout prevents spills
Polypropylene Base with Handles
BPA and PVC free base with easy to hold side handles
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- If using juice with pulp strain before pouring into cup. Pulp may clog spout keeping your child from feeding freely.
- After filling cup with desired amount of liquid, make sure lid is on securely.
- Examine sippy for excessive wear before giving to your child. Dispose of if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- Fully disassemble all parts before washing.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, clear water.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Do not heat plastic or add hot liquids to plastic bottles to avoid leaching.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew sipper.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard, inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- This Sippy Cup and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- To avoid injury, do not allow child to walk or run with cup.
- Do not put child to bed with cup. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up inside cup and cause leakage.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.
Green Spouts products meet FDA, CPSIA, and ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.