- Selected Superior Rice Rusks
- Since 1961 Monde Selection Bruxelles
- International Institute for Quality Selection
- Grand Gold Award 2008
- Made from specially selected fine quality rice.
- Dissolves easily.
- Packed in stay fresh packs.
- Great taste, no mess
- Dissolves easily
- Baked, no preservatives
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Gluten, egg & peanut free
- Each serving individually wrapped for convenience
Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks
The original rice snack. Now available in North America. Rice rusks have been a part of a baby's diet in the Orient for over a century.
Today, they are the traditional "first snack" for babies because of their great taste and fine ingredients.
You may give Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks to your baby as soon as he or she is ready for solid food.
Japonica rice, potato starch, sugar, salt.
May contain traces of milk.
Produced in a peanut-free facility
Safety precaution: Baby should be supervised while feeding.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and humidity. Please consume as soon as possible after opening package.
|Serving Size: 4 rusks (8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||less than 1 g||3%|