- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- An Original Formula Approved by Robert Gray
For the relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
Stir dose into a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid and drink immediately. Follow promptly with a second glass of liquid. Product clashes with the taste of most citrus juices but has acceptable taste when taken with apple, tomato, or V-8 juices. (Apples are often treated with a chemical that may upset the stomach; use organic apple juice to avoid this).
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 to 3 level teaspoons two to four times per day. Do not exceed 12 teaspoons per day.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 level teaspoon two to six times per day. Do not exceed 6 teaspoons per day.
Children under 6 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
Onion, dandelion root, spirulina, cloves, calcium pantothenate.
Active Ingredient: Psyllium Husks 66% by wt.
Do not use if printed seal around cap and neck of bottle is broken or missing.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a physician.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a physician before using a laxative.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than one week unless directed by a physician.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.