- Ready in 4 Minutes
- Authentic Japanese Wheat Noodles
- Great For Stir-Fry!
- USDA Organic
- Certified Kosher by Kosher Australia
- Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic Processor
Hakubaku Japan searched the world for the finest ingredients to make an authentic Japanese noodle of the highest quality.
Simple to prepare...
- Cook Organic Ramen in rapid boiling water for 4 minutes (salt or oil is not needed).
- For cold dish, drain, then rinse well with cold water. Drain again.
Enjoy Ramen Noodles hot or cold. Great for stir-fries, soups or salads.
Organic wheat flour, salt, mineral salts, water.
Manufactured on shared equipment with soy, egg and buckwheat.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) dry|
|Servings Per Container: about 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|