- New Recipe!
- Learning to Pick Up
- Now with 8 Vitamins & Minerals
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Made with Whole Grains
Good Food. Good Life.
Good to Remember
- 2 g of whole grains per serving
- Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc, and 5 B Vitamins for health growth and development
Why are Graduates Puffs a perfect first finger food for my little one?
Good to Know
- Graduates Puffs are a delicious snack that's specially designed to dissolve quickly.
- Plus, the fun shape is just right for littler fingers to pick up.
Your child may be ready if she or he:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
- Begins to use jaw to mash food
Rice flour, whole wheat flour, wheat starch, sugar, whole grain oat flour, dried apple puree, less than 2% of: Tri-and dicalcium phosphate, peach juice concentrate, natural peach and vanilla flavor, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), soy and sunflower lecithin, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), electrolytic iron, niacinamide (A B vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), annatto extract color, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Caution: Discard plastic strip after opening.
Keep package away from children.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 80 Pieces (7 g / about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|