- RAW Beyond Vitamins & Minerals
- High Potency
- RAW Formula
- 300 mg/500% DV of Vitamin C
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- No Binders or Fillers
- RAW · Vegan · Gluten Free · Dairy Free
- RAW Food Dietary Supplement
Does Your Vitamin C Formula Have The Code?
The RAW Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
What is a Code Factor?
The known and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon.
- Uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- No binders or fillers
- No chemical isolates or synthetic nutrients
- Infused with essential elements of whole-food
- Nutrient-specific peptides for targeted delivery
- Live probiotics and enzymes
- Dual-process cultivation for a wide array of Code Factors
- Individual nutrient creation for maximized potency
- Living nutrients as nature intended
Comprehensive Vitamin C Formula with RAW Food-Created Nutrients
- Healthy Heart
- Memory and Concentration
- Healthy Skin and Eyes
- Bone Health
- Immune Support
Feed your body with Vitamin Code Raw Vitamin C Formula, a comprehensive, whole-food vitamin C formula with RAW Food-Created Nutrients. Individually cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, RAW Food-Created Nutrients enable targeted delivery and natural recognition of the nutrients by your body.
Go beyond vitamins and minerals with Vitamin Code RAW Vitamin C Formula, providing RAW Food-Created Nutrients for heart, bone, skin and eye health; memory and concentration; and immune system support.
The Fruits and Vegetables in Vitamin Code are RAW and Organically Grown.
Adults take 2 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose, Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy. May contain soy.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C*||300 mg||500%|
|Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
Saccharomyces boulardii, Protease, Phytase, beta-Glucanase, alpha-Galactosidase, Hemicellulase, Cellulase
|RAW Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend
Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet Juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccoli Juice (flower & stem), Organic Tomato Juice (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (leaf), Organic Brussels Sprout Juice (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
|+ Daily Value not established.
* RAW Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes. Glucomannan. SOD. Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.