- American Culinary ChefsBest
- 2011 Chefs Best Award Certified
- Made with Organic Blue Corn
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher Parve
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Garden of Eatin'
After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to our loyal customers, we're proud to offer authentic Blue Tortilla Chips, made with organic blue corn. This special recipe allows our chips to stand up to the heartiest dips!
Each batch is carefully made to order with whole corn kernels we grind and cook. The unforgettable flavor and highest quality ingredients come from our long-time farming partners dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting practices.
So take a departure from the ordinary snack experience and treat yourself to the genuine taste of organic blue corn. You'll be glad you did!
Organic blue corn, expeller pressed canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, sea salt.
The Garden of Eatin' Difference
- Made with organic whole corn kernels
- Made with natural expeller-pressed oils
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No hydrogenated oils
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Gluten free
- ChefsBest Superiority rating for corn flavor and crunchy texture
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28g/about 11 chips)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|