- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
Dynamic Health Laboratories, 液体维生素C，柑橘味道, 1000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Where Health & Flavor Meet!
- With Natural Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids
- Maximum Absorption
- Kosher Parve
- Dietary Supplement
Fast Acting · Easy To Swallow
- Dynamic Health's Liquid Vitamin C with Natural Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids is an easy to swallow dietary supplement.
- A powerful anti-oxidant source.
- Fast acting liquid formula.
- Designed to provide maximum absorption & assimilation.
- Delicious, great tasting natural citrus flavor.
- Exceeds the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
- Is quicker & easier to digest than hard tablets or capsules.
- Does not contain wheat, yeast, corn, soy or milk
- Packaged in a sealed, dark bottle to provide maximum protection from exposure to light and heat.
Shake gently before using
As a dietary supplement, take one tablespoonful daily or as directed. Also, may be mixed with your choice of beverage or juice.
Refrigerate after opening.
Filtered water, glycerin USP (vegetable), organic agave nectar, natural citrus flavor and potassium sorbate (to maintain freshness).
Keep this product out of reach of children.
Caution: Contents may be under pressure. Open with care.
|Serving Size: 1 TBSP (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Lemon bioflavonoids, hesperidin & rutin do not always completely dissolve and may cause a cloudy appearance.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat: 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|One tablespoon (15 ml) contains:||Amount per Serving||*%USRDA|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1667|
|Lemon Bioflavonoids||500 mg||**|
|Rose Hips||500 mg||**|
|* United States Recommended Daily Allowance for adults and children 12 years and older.
** No USRDA has been established.