European Gourmet Bakery, 巧克力曲奇，12.3盎司（348g）
Dr Oetker Organics Chocolate Chip Organic Cookie Mix
A heritage of baking
It all started with baking powder...in 1891 in Bielefeld Germany Dr. August Oetker developed "Backin", a convenient and superior quality form of baking powder.
Further innovations soon followed and today, over 100 years later, we are still a family business. Dr. Oetker continues to bring premium, restaurant quality products helps transform an ordinary meal into an unforgettable occasion.
You will need:
- 1 eggs
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 2 cookie sheets
- Preheat Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) for a shiny metal cookie sheet, 350° (180°C) for dark non-stick metal cookie sheet.
- Blend It! softened butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir in cookie mix until dough forms.
- Drop It! dough by tablespoons about 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet, flatten slightly.
- Bake It! for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove cookies with a spatula to a cooling rack; cool immediately. Store in airtight container
Organic wheat flour, organic cane sugar, organic semi-sweet chocolate chips (organic sugar, organic chocolate liquor, organic cocoa butter), organic brown sugar, sea salt, organic vanilla flavor, baking soda.
|Serving Size: about 1Tbsp dry mix (22 g)|
|Servings per Container: 16|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value *|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|