Dr. Mercola, 前列腺及膀胱支持含有机锯棕榈，30胶囊
- Premium Supplements
- Capsule-in-Capsule Technology
- Dietary Supplement
Saw Palmetto with Lycopene, when combined with a healthy lifestyle can help give your prostate and overall health a boost.
Many producers of saw palmetto extract formulas settle for a gelcap-type delivery system… or even a standard run-of-the-mill capsule. But Saw Palmetto with Lycopene uses a unique delivery system to ensure that you’ll get the most out of both components of the supplement. There’s actually a capsule with lycopene in it inside of a capsule containing saw palmetto.
This affords distinct advantages over traditional saw palmetto supplements…
- Prevents saw palmetto oil and lycopene nutrients from ‘mixing’ inside the capsule. Without this capsule-in-capsule separation, the pH levels of the lycopene could potentially degrade the saw palmetto prior to you ever taking it.
- Utilizes series of cutting-edge technology advancements (Fusion Technology) in capsule filling, sealing, and final product inspection to deliver unsurpassed high protection and fast release.
- Delivers a leak-proof and airtight capsule utilizing the extraordinary capsule-in-capsule technology.
- Provides high protection of moisture or oxygen-sensitive active ingredients.
- Optimizes capsule disintegration by way of the Licaps thin shell making it ideal for nutrients requiring fast release.
Plus, the saw palmetto berry ingredients used in this formula are “Grown in the USA” and saw palmetto berries are only harvested when they’re ripe.
I truly believe this is one of the best saw palmetto supplements out there.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 Licaps capsule daily or as directed by our healthcare professional.
Gelatin, medium chain triglycerides, purified water, rosemary extract, silica.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Licaps capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||%DV*|
|Saw Palmetto CO2 Extract||320 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.