- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Antarctic Krill Oil Complex
- Sustainably Harvested
- Not Suitable for Vegetarians
This is a 100 percent authentic product from sustainably harvested Antarctic Krill. It provides omega-3 EPA and DHA linked into phospholipids, together with the versatile protective carotenoid astaxanthin. These nutrients are vital lipids, building blocks for the cell membrane systems that manage most of the important life functions. Real Kill provides them in molecular forms that have superior functionality over fish oils.
- Delivers omega-3 DHA and EPA in more bioactive forms than fish oil formulations
- Promotes cell-level functional efficiency by optimizing cell membrane structure.
- Supports healthy structure and function of the brain, circulation, joints and other organs.
Adult Use: For maintenance, take 1 softgel per day, preferably with a small meal. To support mood management, take 2 softgels per day. To support blood lipid management, take 3 softgels per day.
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), vanillin.
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
May not be suitable for individuals with seafood allergies
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Antarctic Krill Oil Complex, providing:|
|Phospholipids, minimum (min.)||140 mg||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, min.||80 mg||†|
|EPA (EicosaPentaenoic Acid), min.||40 mg||†|
|DHA (DocosaHexaenoic Acid), min.||23 mg||†|
|Astaxanthin, min.||17 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|