- Vitamin D for Immune System Support and Bone Health
- Smart for Kids
- Great Taste
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Dietary Supplement
- 3 Delicious Fruit Flavors! Orange, Strawberry-Banana & Raspberry
Great Taste! Fun to Eat!
- Four Gummies provide 125 mg of Omega-3
- Four Gummies Contain 400 IU of Vitamin D, which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children.¹
- Vitamin D promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.
1. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children and adolescents receive at least 400 IU of Vitamin D per day from food or supplements, Wagner, C. et al. Pediatrics. 2008;122;1142-1152
For adults and children 2 years of age and older, chew four (4) gummies daily.
Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin. Contains <2% of: Carnauba wax, citric acid, lactic acid, natural colors (purple carrot extract, black carrot juice concentrate, annatto), natural flavors (strawberry/banana, raspberry, orange), organic sunflower oil.
Contains fish (tuna) ingredients
Free of: milk or milk derivatives
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinued use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 4 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value for Children 2-4 Years of Age||%Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or More Years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||***||2%**|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%||100%|
|Fish Oil||468 mg||***||***|
|provides 125 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, comprising of:||***||***|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||100 mg†||***||***|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||25 mg†||***||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†As Natural Triglycerides