- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- America's #1 Protein Since 1993
- Research Proven
- 18 g Protein, 200 mg Calcium, 2 g Fat
- 100 Good for You Calories
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
Get Healthy. Get Strong. Get Results. With Designer Whey!
Get Healthy - Designer Whey Protein can help you eat less, recover from exercise and give you added energy.
Get Strong - Exercise and improper nutrition can deplete protein levels. Whey protein helps build stronger muscles.
Get Results - Designer Whey Protein is the perfect snack to help control cravings...letting you take control of your weight.
Ultra Filtration Whey Protein
- Whey protein delivers the highest quality essential amino acids and BCAAs. Designer Whey contains 4.5 grams of BCAAs per serving providing muscle-energy and stimulating recovery and growth.
- Not only is eating 100 calorie protein better than sugary snacks, it's good for your waistline and helps you tame your cravings.
- The electrolyte for better muscle performance and bone health.
- Essential for normal muscle function and key contributors to keeping energy levels up during calorie restriction.
Added Zinc & Magnesium
- Two powerful minerals involved in key mechanisms that work with whey protein to help increase strength, power and recovery.
- Alone can increase protein synthesis and reduce muscle damage, even more powerful when combined with whey protein.
Combine 1 scoop of Designer Whey with 3 to 8 fl oz of cold water, milk or juice and mix thoroughly with a spoon, in a shaker or blender.
- Take first thing in the morning to kick start your metabolism.
- Take 20 minutes after a workout to help recover and build muscle.
- Take mid-morning or mid-afternoon to help with overeating.
Designer Whey Full Spectrum Whey Peptide Blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate, L-glutamine, taurine, L-leucine, L-phenylalanine), natural and artificial vanilla praline flavor, whey minerals, soy lecithin, magnesium oxide, inulin, cellulose gum, salt, zinc gluconate, acesulfame potassium, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, annatto, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, sucralose, vanillin, mixed tocopherols.
Contains milk and soy products.
What Designer Whey Doesn't Have:
- No MSG
- No Aspartame
- No Gluten
- No Fillers
- No Casein
- No Soy Protein
- No Creatine
- No Caffeine
Notice: For weight reduction, use only as directed. Do not use in diets supplying less than 400 calories per day without medical supervision.
This product is packed by weight and not volume. Some settling may have occurred during transportation. Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool, dark place. A scoop is included in this container.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (26 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 34|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, C, and Iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calorie per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
Designer Whey's Amino Acid Profile
|Amount per 100 g of protein|
|Branched Chain Amino Acids|
|Total BCAA||25020 mg|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Total Essentials Amino Acids||50587 mg|
|Conditionally Essential Amino Acids|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids|
|Aspartic Acid||9050 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||17013 mg|
|Total Conditionally Essential/Non-Essential Amino Acids||49413 mg|