- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
Country Life, Gluten Free, 100%纯乳清蛋白粉, 天然口味, 12.3 oz (350 g)
- Whey Protein Isolate (99% Undenatured)
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- 20 g Protein Per Serving & No Artificial Hormones
- Fat Free and 99% Lactose Free
- Mixes Easily
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Free of Artificial Hormones Including rBST and rBGH
- Dietary Supplement
- AVA - Certified Vegan
- GMP Certified
100% Whey Protein Facts
- Contains 100% natural pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and most easily assimilated whey protein isolate. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form and is fat free. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in protein and amino acids that support muscle tissue, and includes the fractions glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin.
- Includes branched-chain amino and glutamic acids.
- Third party verified to be free of artificial hormones.
- Certified Gluten Free.
- Certified Vegetarian.
100% Whey Protein is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
This product has been manufactured in an NSF GMP Registered facility.
Artificial Hormone-Free Whey Protein Isolate is sourced and manufactured in the USA.
Adults, mix one (1) scoop (23.3 g) (0.82 oz) with one (1) cup (8 fl oz) (237 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Natural french vanilla flavor, soy lecithin, xanthan gum. Contains milk and soy.
No: Yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86°F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume.
Some setting may occur.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (23.3 g) (0.82 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Calcium (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||97 mg||10%|
|Phosphorus (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||50 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (as whey protein isolate)||18 mg||5%|
|Sodium (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||46 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||89 mg||3%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving|
|†Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the whey.|