- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- The Natural Topical Pain Reliever
- Fast Relief for Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Maximum Strength
- Natural, Clean, Pleasant to Use
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Natural Homeopathic
- Relieves Pain • Swelling • Stiffness • Bruising
Arniflora is an effective, pharmaceutical preparation containing 8% tincture of Arnica montana, which has been used for centuries to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries & overexertion. It is a favorite of athletes, coaches & trainers because it helps makes black & blue marks go away faster, and temporarily relieves the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.
- Temporary relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.
- Relieves pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25° (68-77°) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Arnica montana 1X HPUS* 8%||Muscle pain, stiffness, swelling and bruising|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|