- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement
- Works Naturally to Help Prevent Gas Before it Starts
- Works on More than just Beans
- Helps Stop Gas Before it Starts!
- Take Beano before and there'll Be No Gas
Take right before your first bite to help stop gas bloating, and discomfort from:
- beans, broccoli, cabbage, onions, peppers, seeds, soy products, whole grains, cereals, and more.
Beano prevents gas, bloating and discomfort caused by many healthful foods.
How Beano works: Beano contains a natural food enzyme that breaks down the complex carbohydrates found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas.
Take 2 to 3 tablets right before the first bite of gas-producing food to prevent gas, bloating and discomfort.
How to use Beano tablets:
- Use for the right problem: Use Beano if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods.
- Use with the right food: Beano prevents gas from a variety of foods, including: beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, lettuce, oat bran, onions, peas, peanuts, peppers, seeds, soy, whole grains, and more.....
- Use at the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food.
- Use the right amount: Swallow or chew 2-3 tablets for a typical meal.
Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don't cook with Beano.
When to use Beano: Use it every day right before every meal with problem food.
Cellulose gel, mannitol, invertase, potato starch, magnesium stearate, colloidal silica, gelatin.
Contains: cod, flounder, redfish, wheat.
Allergy Note: If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking Beano, discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your Doctor.
Store below 25° C (77°F). Avoid heat.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, ask a doctor before use.
|Serving Size 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Alpha-galactosidase enzyme (derived from Aspergillus niger)||300 GALU||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|