Nature's Answer, Boswellia, Joint & Muscle Function, 90 Veggie Caps
- Discover Nature's Answer and Trust the Difference...
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Supports Healthy Joint & Muscle Function
- Standardized Herb
- 65% Boswellic Acid
- Ayurvedic Herb
- Holistically Balanced
- Super Concentrated 400 mg
- Dietary Supplement
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance."
Frank D'Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature's Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology for over 800 unique plant reference standards. These authenticated samples serve as the standard by which all incoming raw material is judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course... Nature's Answer.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For The Highest Quality at The Best Possible Price
- Proudly Made in The USA... Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule 1-3 times per day, preferably with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Di-calcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose, calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Boswellia (Boswellia seratta) Extract (standardized for 65% boswellic acid)||400 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|