Minami Nutrition, PlusKenkO, Broad Spectrum EFA Omega 3-6-7-0 Formula, Orange Flavor, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)4 评论
运送重量: 0.21 磅 (0.1 公斤)
- 产品代码: MIN-61030
- UPC代码: 5425018610303
- 包裹里的产品数量: 30 Softgels
- 尺寸: 2 x 2 x 3.7 in, 0.177375 磅 (0.08 公斤)
- Cold Pressed
- Smart Choice
- Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Supports Cardiovascular Health Skin
- 70% Omega-3s
- Once Daily
- 581 mg Omega-3s
- 125 mg Omega-6s
- 8 mg-7s
- 29 mg Omega-9s
- Dual-Supercritical C02 Extraction
- Dietary Supplement
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize dual supercritical C02 extraction and are exposed to less heat during the concentration process than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "Super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and their party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable level of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environment Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMA (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status-a very stringent European standard.
PlusKenkO is a premium, broad spectrum, essential fatty acid (EFA) Omega 3-6-7-9 supplement utilizing dual supercritical C02 extraction technology that provides targeted female support for mood as well as healthy hair, skin and nails- all in a convenient, once daily serving. PluskenkO offers a clean, orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Clinical Science- Minami Nutrition is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies.
Dual supercritical C02 extraction utilizes less heat during the concentration process than the leading brands- the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400°F. Liquid C02, an organic compound, take the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take- now that is smart.
Adults take 1 softgels per day with water. Best taken with food.
Supercritical deep-sea fish and plant oil omega blend (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, macadamia nut, borage and flaxseed), fish, gelatin, non-GMO, beeswax, vegetable glycerin, zinc, natural orange flavor, non-GMO soy lecithin, natural non-GMO mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, iron oxide (natural color). Contains non-GMO soy and macadamia nuts.
Not intended for children.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a dark, cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety sea is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%¹|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%¹|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||581 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||407 mg||+|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||116 mg||+|
|SDA (Stearic Acid)||29 mg||+|
|ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid)||14 mg||+|
|Other Omega-3s||10 mg||+|
ETA (Eicosatetraenoic Acid)
|Total Omega -6 Fatty Acids||125 mg|
|LA (Linoleic Acid)||58 mg||+|
|GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid)||37 mg||+|
|AA (Arachidonic Acid)||17 g||+|
|Other Omega-6s||13 mg||+|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids||29 mg||+|
|Omega-7 Fatty Acids||8 mg||+|
|¹Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.