- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Helps Maintain cardiovascular function and healthy circulatory system.
- Dietary Supplement
- A One Month Program
- The Heart of Herbal Health
CircuFlow has an impressive combination of ingredients related to a healthy heart and arteries, in the prefect balance for optimal efficacy.
- Hawthorn Berry Supports arterial integrity, free flowing circulation, appropriate cholesterol levels and strong, steady heartbeats.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) - contains elemental silica for maintaining flexible arterial walls.
- Chromium Maintains the cholesterol balance of LDL and HDL
- Selenium Linked to proper cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin C Associated with capillary integrity and cholesterol health.
- Taurine Supports metabolism of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Arginine Supports healthy function of blood vessels.
Since 1985, CircuFlow has continued to be a leading supplement due to its significant effects on maintaining healthy circulation.
Hawthorn berry, the primary ingredient in CricuGlow, has an impressive history of supporting the heart and arteries. Due to traditional use and modern research on hawthorn's effects it is the most popular heart supplement in Germany, Switzerland and France.
Master herbalist Hanna Kroeger developed this herbal combination after decades of research and working closely with thousands of people's health needs using natural methods.
3 Capsules 3 times daily before meals with 2 tbsp.Aloe Vera juice.
Vegetarian source capsules.
Kroeger Herb Products are made without fillers, binders, excipients, flowing agents or harmful solvents.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||144 mg||240%*|
|Selenium (as amino acid chelate)||6 mcg||8%*|
|Chromium (as picolinate chelate)||62 mcg||52%*|
|Proprietary Blend||1500 mg|
|Hawthorn berry (Crataegus species)||†|
|Horsetail (potassium chloride with Silica)||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established