Hearos, Ear Plugs, Ultimate Softness Series, High 32 NRR, 4 Pair
由 Hearos41 评论
- 过期日期: 这个产品没有过期日，或者这个产品的制造商并没有提供我们这个产品的过期日期。
运送重量: 0.09 磅 (0.04 公斤)
- 产品代码: HES-02414
- UPC代码: 756063024148
- 包裹里的产品数量: 4 Pair
- 尺寸: 0.5 x 3.4 x 5.2 in, 0.01 磅 (0.001 公斤)
- Trusted Since 1992
Test according to ANSI Specs S3.19-1974
The level of noise entering a person's ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
|Attenuation Chart (ANSI S3.19-1974)|
|Mean Attenuation (dB)||38.4||40.3||43.2||41.8||38.6||45.0||45.7||49.6||47.3|
|Standard Deviation (dB)||2.9||3.5||4.0||3.8||2.6||2.8||3.5||3.8||4.3|
- The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 decibels dB(A).
- The NRR is 32 decibels (dB).
- The level of the noise entering the ear is approximately 60 dB(A).
Noise Reduction Rating 32 Decibels (When Used As Directed).
The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 (Higher numbers denote greater effectiveness).
Easy Instructions: Ear plugs must be inserted properly for optimum performance.
- With clean hands, firmly roll entire ear plug between thumb and fingers to form a thin tight cylinder.
- Using one hand, gently lift top of ear up to open ear canal. With other hand, insert rounded end of ear plug.
- With forefinger, hold ear plug in place until it expands to form a comfortable, snug fit.
Practice of insertion is recommended. Discard product after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on ear plugs.
Caution: Keep away from infants. This product is non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Consult the above instructions for proper fit. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 32dB. Ear plugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively. Refer to instructions.