Eclectic Institute, 辣味番茄酱，4.3盎司（123克）
- 运输重量: 1.34 磅 (0.61 公斤)
- 产品代码: ECL-37131
- 条形码: 023363371310
- 包装数量: 4.3 oz (123 g)
- 体积重量: 2.9 x 2.9 x 5.6 in, 0.8 磅 (0.36 公斤)
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Excellent Source of Lycopene, a Powerful Antioxidant
- Supports Cardiovascular, Prostate, Breast, Pancreas & eye Health
- Cell Protective Effects and Inflammation Support
- A Delicious and Highly Nutritious blend of Spices in a base of Tomato and red pepper.
- We Start but most Importantly also end with 100% Organic, Fresh, Whole, Raw Foods.
- The microporous and micronized nature of out POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole, raw food.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our GMP facility
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a plant in it's fresh form
- No Heat, Solvents or other Harsh Processing
"Let food be your Medicine and Medicine be your food"
Add 2 teaspoons of powder to 6 oz of cold or hot water and shake or blend well. Use 2 Teaspoons 1-3 times per day or mix with olive oil for a tasty spread.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening. Protect from moisture and high temperature.
|Serving Size: 2 tbs. (4.1g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Raw Freeze-dried, Organic Red Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum)||2.46 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried, Organic Red Bell Pepper (Capsicum annuum)||0.57 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried, Organic Celery (Alpium graviolens)||0.53 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried, Organic Garlic (Allium sativum)||0.21 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried, Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa)||0.12 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried, Organic Beat (Beta vulgaris) Root & Leaf||0.12 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried, Organic Cayenne (Capsicum annuum)||0.08 g|